Saturday, February 12, 2011

My New Book

I have a new book coming out this year, titled, "It's all in Your Head."  This is my story of what I endured living with a brain cyst.  I was diagnosed in 2004 at the age of 35 and subsequently had a heck of a road to go down to get, first, anyone to believe that the symptoms I was dealing with, were related to the cyst, and then....what I went through with my treatments and having to find a "new normal."

My book will be out for pre-sales in the summer this year, 2011, and on the shelves in the fall.  I will keep everyone posted as to its release.  My hope is that my book will encourage others to never give up.  It will give others hope, educate them, and let them know that they are not alone.

If you or someone you know is struggling with a long term medical condition, remember to look for, "It's all in Your Head."  I will post about it again as the time nears for its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment